Monday, April 12, 2010

Wishlist for 2010

I decided to compile a wishlist for 2010. By the end of this year, I will have these things. I'll work hard and all that crap. Hahaha.

GADGETS Wishlist

Flip UltraHD
   Flip is video cam that captures in videos in HiDef. I first saw the flip on chuvaness' blog and I saw videos she uploaded that were taken using the Flip. The resolution was amazing. They sell this in the Philippines but I dont know where. I'll have to email Chuvaness and ask her. Anyway, I like it. I have 2 camera's, a point and shoot and a DSLR. Now I want a portable video cam that can take HD videos.




Iphone 3gs
     This is actually number 1 on my wishlist. I've always wanted an iphone even before it was released. Good thing they sell it here under Globe Telecom. 


Sony Ericsson Satio
     I read about the Satio months before it was released and I thought it was just another phone to go up against the iphone. I was able to get my hands on a Satio a few weeks ago in SM Baguio during the Sony Ericsson Bazaar thing. I like the phone because its fast and the camera is awesome. I use two phones one for Smart and one for Globe. An iphone and a satio would really be cool. 

BOOKS Wishlist

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book Set
     This is the special edition Olympian Box Set. But seriously any set of the Percy Jackson saga is fine by me.  I read the book before watching the movie. A lot of things in the book was missing from the movie. 


A Lion Among Men
     This is the third book in the Wicked series. It tells the story of the scared lion. Its part of the Wicked years, need I say more?

GAMES Wishlist

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
      Finally an official Kingdom Hearts game for the PSP. So far its only been released in Japan but word is, it'll be released in Europe and North America summer this year.


Final Fantasy Agito XIII
      The newest Final Fantasy game for the PSP. Its the first PSP game from the XIII series and I heard that it's gonna be awesome. The only problem is, there is no release date yet and for sure, Japan gets first dibs on it. Time to learn how to read and speak Japanese lol. 
Well so far thats my wishlist for 2010. By the way, if you know where to buy the Flip Ultra HD in the Philippines, please leave a comment. Thanks.

Cheers.

No comments: