Thursday, April 1, 2010

Conversations

Me: Did you know that Ricky Martin came out already?
Lyve: Whats new about that? He was in a closet that was made of glass.
Me: hahahaha

*******

Me: Clean living? You? Yeah right?
Dennis: Why dont you believe me?!
Me: How do I tie a ribbon around this? uhhm.. for the better part of your life, you were a rum soaked degenerate who lived a sordid lifestyle. And you wonder why I dont believe you?
Dennis: WOW!

*******

Lyve: Yeah, we suffer together though we are apart geographically.
Me: As they say, in sickness and in wealth.
Lyve: Till what parts us? hahaha
Me: This is how our vows went: I promise that when you start to sag or grow old to subject you to risky electromagnetic treatments. And you promised to be with me as long as I have money and stay healthy. I said cancer runs in my family and you said I'll be dealing with that solo.
Lyve: Hahahaha we should have that in writing hahaha

*******

Me: I wanna have gray or blue eyes someday.
Darnell: Lets undergo gene mapping because I also want blue eyes.
Me: OH MY GOD YOU KNOW WHAT GENE MAPPING IS???

*******

Lyve: Just found a way to describe our relationship because of Grey's Anatomy
Me: What is it?
Lyve: We're friends with benefits but without the benefits.
Me: Hahaha I love it. Facebook status update. Go. hahaha

No comments: