Friday, April 2, 2010

Fringe


Okay so Fringe has been my latest guilty pleasure when it comes to TV shows. I discovered Fringe while I was at the office one day. The TV was on and someone was watching something on AXN. Suddenly a commercial for the 1st season finale was being aired. I was intrigued so I did my research and when I found out what the story was about, I told myself that I had to buy the DVD. Ever since then I've been a huge fan of Fringe. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am a sci-fi nut.

Fringe follows the story of FBI Agent Olivia Dunham, Dr. Walter Bishop, and his son Peter Bishop. In every episode they encounter things beyond the imagination. Its pure sci-fi and thats why I love it and the director of Fringe is my favorite Sci-fi director, JJ Abrahams.

Among my friends, Im the one completely addicted to sci-fi stuff so its hard for them to relate to me when I start babbling about Fringe, X-Files, Star Trek, Roswell, or other sci-fi shows. HAve any of you noticed the glyphs being shown before commercial breaks? Like the apple, seahorse, daisy, smoke, butterfly, etc.? Have you ever wondered what those were for? Well the next time you watch Fringe, I suggest you look closely and you'll see that those aren't regular objects.

Oh and theres also an actual website for Massive Dynamic just click here.

No comments: