Friday, April 16, 2010

This is it!!!

Hello Kids sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. I've been super duper busy. Well you might be wondering what these pictures are? What do they have to do with this post and the title of the post. Scroll down and you'll find out.


This is the lobby or atrium (whatever you call it) of the building where I'll be working. Yes you read it right I'm working again. Its a building in Makati, I'll name it in one of my future posts. Well this is how I got the job. Yesterday (April 14) I was scheduled for an interview with one of the companies in Makati so I went since I kinda want to work again.

So I went in at 10:00AM. By 10:12 I walked out of the office with a big-ass smile on my face. Yes! My interview only lasted 12 minutes long. The boss liked my resume and the first thing he noticed he noticed was my accent. He said I sound very western. So what? I sound like a cowboy? Hahaha. He asked me a few questions and when he was done I asked when does the job start. His response was, "It starts on April 19 thats on Monday. Im gonna offer you the position right now. You're hired."

In my head, I went..."WHOA WHAT THE FUCK?!" I was shocked. As in really honest to God SHOCKED. First I got the job and second, I got it in 12 minutes. That was by far the fastest job interview I had. And to top it off, the guy who interviewed me was the CEO. The truth was, I was really nervous because I don't really know the company or what they cater to but I took a leap of faith and I got it. This means that I'll really be leaving Baguio.

Adamsplanet is now moving back to Manila baby! Readers wish me luck and hope for the best. I'm excited but at the same time scared.

Update you all when I start. If I dont get to upate my blog just follow my Twitter ayt?

No comments: