Monday, April 5, 2010

Conversations

Lyve: You look a little bit like John Lennon.
Darnell: Who's John Lennon?
Me and Lyve: WHAT???
Lyve: Are you serious?
Darnell: Yeah.
Me: Oh my God.

*******

Dennis: What phobia's do you have?
Me: Arachnophobia. You?
Dennis: Im claustrophobic that's why I dont like going to the province because its really hot and I can't breathe.
Me: Dennis what the hell are you talking about?

*******

Me: He's a talentless hic. What do you expect?
Lyve: (sarcastically) Yes I know you're perfect, your great, you have no flaws.
Me: I know Im perfect. You dont have to keep on repeating it. I've accepted the fact that God made me perfect.
Jet and Lyve: hahaha

*******

Me: Dont make fun of them, they'll chase you with spears and rocks!
Lyve: You're a racist.
Me: Im not a racist. I stereotype.
Lyve: Hahaha I love that.

*******

Marj: Darnell got into an accident!
Me: How's the motorcycle?!
Darnell: (yells) You bastard Im up here and I can hear you!!!
Me: Good your still alive. How's the motorcycle?

No comments: