Friday, April 23, 2010

Graduation Greetings!

I would like to greet my friends who graduated from College this year/semester. These people are from Baguio and are close friends of mine. These are arranged from who graduated recently. So here we go, HAPPY GRADUATION TO:

Michael Gregorio - University of the Philippines Baguio, Bachelor of Science in Economics, April 2010



Maan Rasing-Aspuria - Saint Louis University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, April 2010


Anna Mae Narra-Cantoria - University of Baguio, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, March 2010


Benjie Caswang - University of Baguio, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, March 2010


Adiel Joy Basilan - University of Baguio, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, March 2010


Congratulations guys. I'm really happy for you and I know you will be great in whatever career path you take. How do I know that? Because you guys are my friends and you know my standards so there. Good luck to all of you, make your schools and your future employers proud. I hope to see you guys again someday, if someone plans to work here in Manila, give me a call and lets PAAARRTTEEYYY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the half way. Keep up your good work and continue to strive!

graduation messages