Monday, April 12, 2010

PSP Games

Here are the new PSP games I'm playing. Since I've been busy the past couple of months, I haven't really played anything on my PSP. At least now I have some time so I can go back to one of the things I love doing. Playing video games.


Soul Caliber: Broken Destiny
    Its a nice game since I like battle type games. I also like the feature where you can create your own custom character with the stats and armor you want.

Final Fantasy Dissidia
    I'm a HUGE final fantasy fan. I like that this has battle mode and story mode. The gameplay is new to me because its like playing chess or checkers or both but still 2 thumbs up. Oh and the graphics are AWESOME!

Dante's Inferno
    Just started playing this earlier, the controls are a bit hard. I've watched the animated movie of this game and I wanna see if they basically have the same premise. I'll update this once I get far in the game.

Avatar: The Game
    The reviews about this game were right, the characters are hard to maneuver and the camera angling is sloppy. Hahaha. The graphics are so-so, nothing special but the game play is quite easy. I just started this so I'll see if it becomes interesting.

Assassins Creed: Bloodlines
     I've never played Assassins creed on any console before so I'm a newbie but so far, it's one of the best games I've played. For some reason it has a Chaos Legion-God of War feel to it.

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
     I havent started this game yet but I read good reviews about it. Also I've played all the mobile versions and a few PC versions of Prince Persia so I'm hoping this one's good.

Yes I know I'm a geek. Hahaha.

No comments: