Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A tiring day

Hello kids, today I went to Trinoma to buy a couple of things for the new house. Before that, I cooked lunch and did ALL of my laundry which is a-fucking lot. Since there's no washing machine yet, I had to wash them all by hand. I haven't done that in a long time. I was really tempted to buy a washing machine in Trinoma since they're not that expensive. Saving grace is that, there's a spin dryer at home so drying them was a lot easier.

After buying the stuff for the house, I decided to pass by the grocery store that's at Landmark. I was only planning to buy soda but since I was already there I bought a couple of more things. O diba, canned goods, processed crap, soda = "healthy living". I think Anna Mae is right. I've been shopping too much.


Anyway by the time I got home, I checked if my clothes were still wet, and then I cleaned the whole damn house. I wonder if it'll be a good idea to get someone to clean the house?...Nah, I don't like other people touching and moving my things around. I get agitated when I can't find the things I need when I need them.

No comments: