Sunday, June 27, 2010

Poker so far...and moving on...


So as most of you know, I'm now working in our Poker department and it's been a week already. It's been really fun so far because we get to play during our down time so that we could practice. Also during our down time specially during the afternoon, we play catch using the stress ball. Moving on...

The job is fairly easy, easier than what I expected actually which I guess is a good thing. My teammates are awesome, got nothing to complain about. They're all very helpful and fun to talk too. It's a no-holds-barred conversation with them. They're willing to help us and its laughs all around. Moving on...

Its a little hard to adjust because we have to learn new things but It's Ok because our trainer, senior, and supervisor are doing great in helping us. We've got more things to memorize, more things to learn, more things to do, but at the end of the day, were all happy. Moving on...

Our trainer is DT and so far he's been great. It just feels weird though because he's my friend and when I was in CS, we'd be talking on the floor or on facebook or something and now he's my trainer. I'm just not used to seeing him as a trainer. He's doing a great job even if there are times when he skips a few things in the lesson without realizing it but he goes back and teaches it to us. The thing you'd hear him say a lot is...*drum roll*...moving on...

No comments: