Saturday, June 19, 2010

The New House!

So I mentioned a while back that I moved to a new house but because of my lack of internet connection, I couldn't blog about it properly. Well now I could. 

A few weeks ago, my mom came to Manila and I thought it was just to visit me, apparently not. I don't know how it happened or when she decided but she bought a house in the same village where I was staying. She bought it so I'd have my own place and at least she wont need to stay in a hotel or something anymore. It's a nice house and she was able to lower the price to some extent. I battled with her over who gets the masters bedroom. Since she wont be here a lot, and I'll be staying here alone, I won under the condition that I give the room back to her when she decides to move back to Manila.

The reason I like the room is because I have a big-ass terrace so I have a huge smoking area. The house has 3 bedroom, a maids' quarter, 2 and a half baths, a terrace, a dirty kitchen, and a koi pond. It's a really swanky place. Well here are a few pics I took of the house.

Of course I need the bare essentials which would be a TV and a metal electric fan.


This mattress is expensive but it's really nice. My back's still adjusting to it though. Oh and its Vanilla scented for some reason.

There's my cousin Kino. He sleeps over from time to time since he lives 5 blocks away from the house. The mattress he's sitting on is where he sleeps. Oh and yeah, I dont have a bed. I dont like beds. And of course, I need an A/C so my mom bought me one.

Oh and another reason why I like the masters bedroom is because of the closets. It's huge, this is just one part of it. Lyve, if you're reading this, see I told you that I dont really have any black shirts with me.

My beautiful smoking area terrace.


This'll be my mom's room. Her mattress is Lavender Scented.

Guest bedroom.

hmm...


This is the mini-koi pond. There's a lot of Koi fish in it =)

living room





It's a really nice house and it's actually too big for me. It gets lonely sometimes because its a big house but I live here all alone. It's a good thing that I have my TV and internet, at least I have something to do when I'm bored.

Anyway, I'm really thankful and happy that my mom got this house. Though I still miss living at my Tita's house because I had someone to talk to there. My cousin's a lazy ass so he only comes here when he's really bored.

No comments: