Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starbucks afternoon with my cousin

Even though I was feeling a bit under the weather I went to Starbucks at Commonwealth avenue with my cousin Kino. It was a lazy day and we were bored at the house so we went to grab a drink and a bite plus our friend Leif (yeah thats his name) works there as one of the baristas.


We both got the same drink and I also got a Hungarian sausage with egg and cheese sandwich.

There my cousin Kino...

...and me. 

We stayed there for about an hour and a half to kill time because Leif was 3 hours late. When we got bored, I told him that since I was up and about, I needed a haircut which he said I didn't need. Nevertheless, we went inside Shopwise to look for a place where I could get a haircut. And wouldn't you know it, I found a place so good that it deserves a separate post. 

Back to Starbucks.


When Leif arrived which was at around 7pm, we talked and smoked for a while because his shift starts at 9. There we were, kids who all grew up in the same neighborhood now all grown up killing time at Starbucks, smoking, but still acting like the kids we were many years ago. Good times...good times.

No comments: