Monday, January 30, 2012

Singapore Day 3 (Mama's Birthday)

For my Mom's birthday, we went out shopping. 



The problem was, it was Chinese New Year so almost all of the shops were closed.






But we took our chance and went to Bugis Junction. Thank God may mga bukas na shop dun nung time na yun.





Matapos mamili ng mga pasalubong sa Bugis Junction, we took a cab and asked the driver to take us to Orchard Road.

Nung tinanong ng driver kung saan sa Orchard Road kami pupunta, sabi namin ni Mama, kahit saan basta may bukas na mall. O diba?

We ended up in ION Orchard which is a really nice mall but they sell high-end stuff.

Dahil nandun narin lang naman kami, pumunta kami ni Mama sa Burberry. She found this bag she wanted so she bought it.

I said, it should not come as a surprise why I call her crazy.

She said it was her birthday so she deserves the bag.

I concurred.




When we got back to the hotel, someone delivered a cake and said it was compliments of the hotel because it was my mom's birthday. Sosyal. Love the hotel talaga.



That evening, my mom went out with some of her friends who were in Singapore.

I stayed in and watched TV. Since I've been going out every night since we got there, an evening in sounded like a good idea.

Happy Birthday Mama :)

1 comment:

caloy said...

wow! happy birthday sa mama mo! :) yun nga lang, fucked up ang streets dahil sa chinese new year. mukha namang nairaos niyyo eh. :)