Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keepsake Bakeshop

Because of the amount of work I've been doing lately, I needed a planner to make sure I wont forget anything.

I know I have a Blackberry and one of its main purpose is to be an organizer but I still prefer using a planner. I'm old school that way.

So I searched online until I came across this gem on Facebook called Keepsake Bakeshop.

They had this really cute Paris-inspired planner so I ordered one.

It was suppose to be delivered the next day but it took 3 days. It was the couriers fault. She used XEND which I swear has the worst customer service people ever. They could not even determine where my package was.

The owner of Keepsake Bakeshop, Sheela, was very apologetic and updated me everyday as she tracked my parcel. She also agreed that the next time I order, she'll ship it through LBC instead. Very professional, which is a very good thing in my book.




It has a Weekly and Monthly organizer. Beri beri kyut!


There are also pages for taking down notes and what not.


Take a look at some of their other items:









I'm a sucker for things cute. Hahaha.

To see their other products and/or to order, just click here to visit their Facebook Page.

I highly recommend them. Very good service and the item was really nice.

No comments: