Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello 2012

For New Year's eve, I went to my uncle's house for dinner. After dinner, which was around 10:30pm, me and my cousins decided to go to my house and wait for the clock to strike 12 because we'd have a great view of the fireworks from my balcony.

Para naman hindi kami ma-bore, dumaan muna kami ng Yellow Cab at bumili ng pizza tapos pumunta kami ng store para bumili ng beer at coke. Party party!!!












We didn't buy fireworks kasi wala kami sa mood magpaputok.

My cousins asked me to bring out my flowlights para may paglaruan kami.







It was a fun night.

2011 for me was a good year.

I met a lot of new friends. I went to Baguio, La Union, Bacolod, Cebu, Bohol, and Ilocos. I got promoted. I rarely got sick. And much much more.

2011 was a year of a lot of blessings for me.

I'm glad I ended the year right. Partying.

2011 was good. 2012 will be a great year for me.

Mark my words dear readers, I can feel it my bones.

Mas bongga ang 2012 para sa akin.

Pak!

No comments: