Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PiADiNa

Robinson's Galleria.

"So what do we do now?", he asked.

"I don't know", I answered.

"Wanna grab something to eat?"

"Ok. Where?"

We were in the second floor and there were several restaurants.

"Choose: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5?", he asked with a smile

"1", I answered.

"PiADiNa"

"Alright"


While waiting for my food to arrive, he was checking something on his laptop. I on the other hand, was reading this book. He speaks French very fluently, so I'm brushing up on my French.

There are times when he would talk to me in French. I'd understand the gist of what he's saying. But I have a hard time answering back.

He said he does that to serve as practice for me.


After 20 minutes, the food arrived.

I ordered calzone and their pasta of the day.


He ordered baked chicken and their pasta of the day.


The food was good. He said his order cost more but the serving of mine was more fulfilling.

I wasn't that hungry because I had lunch a few hours earlier.

I finished my pasta and gave him more than half of my calzone.

After eating, we went to Tom's World to play some arcade games.

It was a fun afternoon.

I'm still smiling as I write this.

By the way, before any of you get any ideas. He's a friend.

Just a friend.

Okay? Okay.

1 comment:

kysthine said...

friends? FRIENDs? wapak! I wish I have a friend as yours baks =)