Sunday, January 8, 2012

Breakfast at Pancake House

Wednesday.

I was really early for work that day. For the first time in 10 months, I went to work at 7AM. Yes dear readers. Surprise surprise. I was at work that early.

The thing is, hindi kasi ako natulog magdamag. I couldn't sleep the night before and when I realized it was almost 5 in the morning, I decided to stay up at pumasok nalang ng maaga. 

O diba? Zombie mode lang.

Nag email ako sa boss ko at tinanong ko kung pwede akong pumasok ng maaga. Keri lang daw. 

At dahil medyo lutang ako nun, I asked my friend Ellaine out for breakfast because I needed food. Originally, I wanted to go to Coffee Bean but for some reason it was still closed at that time. Ayun, gumora kami sa Pancake House.




We ordered the same thing. Pan Chicken Special set.

In fairness, nairaos ko ang araw na yun. Although nung mga bandang 11:30 hindi ko na talaga kinaya. Pumunta ako sa friend kong si Jelai at sabi ko matutulog ako at pakigising ako after an hour.

So instead na kumain ako ng lunch, bumorlogs ako ng bongga sa lounge namin. Dedma kesehodang may mga tao nun.

In fairness, kung gusto kong mag 7am-4pm na shift, pwedeng ganun ang gawin ko. Wag matulog magdamag at bumorlogs pag-uwi. Kunsabagay, ganun naman gawain ko nung college pa ako.

No comments: