Thursday, January 26, 2012

Marina Mandarin Hotel

My mom booked a room at the Marina Mandarin Hotel in Singapore.

In fairness, maganda yung hotel.

Their service was excellent. My mom requested an early check-in and late check-out and they happily accommodated her request.


Here's a view of the bars and restaurant of the hotel.


Here I am stressing over my phone. Bumili kasi ako ng sim card sa airport, when I place them sim in my phone, it wiped out my phone. As in, nawala lahat ng laman ng phone ko. I don't know if it was an issue on the side of the carrier or ganun lang talaga pag naglagay ka ng ibang sim sa Blackberry.


The pillows were either Goose or Down. I could never make out the difference of both. The beds and sheets were amazing. I love the spring mattress. Great for my back.


The bathroom. Yun lang.



They didn't have that many channels I could watch but they had HBO, Fox Movies, Starworld and Cartoon Network which was good enough for me.


Since nagyoyosi kaming dalawa ni Mama, she requested a room where we can smoke. Ayan ang terrace kung saan kami nagyoyosi ng nanay ko.


The view from our room during the day.




The view from our room at night. It's breathtaking. Ang sarap magmoment hahaha.





This is by far one of the best hotels I've been in. My only complaint is that the room did not come with free Wifi. =(

For their Wifi, you'd have to pay a certain amount depending on how long you plan to use it.

Thank God I was able to get my Blackberry Internet Service to work, I didn't really need Wifi anymore.

Great hotel and the staff was amazing. Two thumbs up.

Medyo mahal nga lang ang rooms nila. I asked my mom how much was it per night. Di ko kinaya ang price hahaha.

No comments: