Thursday, January 26, 2012

Singapore Day 1 (Around the City)

For my Mom's birthday this year, she wanted to celebrate in Singapore.

So ayun, we left for SG on the 21st of January at 5AM. 

We arrived at around 9AM and went straight to the hotel.

My mom scheduled some tours for us for that day.

Kesa magkwento ako, eto nalang :)

Safely landed in SG.


At Marina Square on our way to the Duck Tour

On board "The Duck" which is a vehicle that travels on both land and sea.


Something fountain which they said is the biggest fountain in the world.

The Duck, waterbound.

Hongbao River



Outside the bus, on our way to the Singapore Flyer.

Singapore Flyer. To think, I have this fear of heights.






View from inside the flyer.


It was a fun day.

We went around SG and got to see some landmarks.

After the tour, we went back to hotel to rest a bit. 

What happened that evening was a dream come true for me.

I watched Wicked The Musical.

(To be continued...)

No comments: