Thursday, July 8, 2010

Looking for a job?

Look no further. Our company is currently expanding and we need as many Customer Service Representatives as we need. The company is called Integrim BPO Solutions Inc.

The qualifications are:

*Preferably with Call Center Experience. Fresh grads and under grads are welcome to apply though.
*Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
*Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications.
*Flexible with work schedule assignments.
*Customer focus and a team player.

I've been working here for a couple of months now and I can say that working here is fun. If you're an avid reader of my blog or if you know me personally, you would know the type of ridiculous lifestyle I live and to be honest, my salary is enough to sustain said lifestyle. The people here are great, though there are a few (very few) that are well, cringe-worthy but nevertheless, you would meet really nice people here.

I am not sure if I could discuss the account but I can assure you that the workload is fairly easy. You wouldn't find a job that pays this type of salary with this type of work. Besides if you do decide to work here, you'll see me around all the time and if you need help or shit, I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Applications here are processed fast so you'd know the decision instantly. Unlike other Call Centers, we don't give those ridiculous tests or let you wait for hours and hours and hours just to tell you to come back the next day. You get the verdict instantly. The boses are really nice and approachable. Our benefit packages and amenities are amazing. Again if you know me or read my blog regularly, you'd know how much I complain about everything so when I say that this company is great, I actually mean it.

If you're interested, kindly send your resume at antonfabico@gmail.com and I shall forward it to our HR Department the moment I receive it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not kn0w u pers0nalLy. I was just searching about the c0mpany you are in then I came across to this site. I am very much interested because ur bl0g is c0nvincing. Maybe you c0uld give me s0me hints,tips so I could ace the interview and exams. Please email me mellenin_pb@yahoo.com or send me an sms 09279136541