Friday, May 7, 2010

What I dont like about Apple...

...is the headset that comes with the iPhone!
I always use hook or clip style or earbuds as my headset but recently, I pulled on mine too hard and it snapped. Now, since I don't have time to go to the mall to buy a new pair of earphones, I have been reduced to use the earphones/headset that came with my iPhone. It sucks big time! You'd think that Apple would make their headsets big enough so that it would fit not only the ears of a shitzu! These damn things keep on falling off. Sound-wise, I have no complain coz the music blares so loud in my head, I can barely hear myself think. But the hardware, oh God!

I love Apple, I love my iPhone, but those damn earphones... Considering that the iPhone and basically all of their other products cost an arm and a leg, you'd think they'd throw in a pretty decent set of earphones. I remember the first gen iPod nano came with a pair of earbuds. What the hell happened to that?

The only saving grace of this headset it the mouthpece for taking calls and the volume+playback controls on that little rectangular thing.

No comments: