Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It’s been a month!


Today I celebrate my first month at work. I’ve posted this sentence on my Facebook and Twitter and I don’t give a furry rats ass if someone complains because I’m in a terrific mood today. Seems like yesterday I started working for the company and a month later here I am. I’m getting well versed with the account, though there are still some things I need to learn/master. So far in the one month that I’ve stayed in the company, I don’t really have any complains…yet. Y’all know me, I’m mean, I’m high maintenance (according to Lyve), and I complain a lot. But as of this moment, I love the company. The working environment is great, the bosses are really nice, the people, well most of the people are nice so I’m having tons of fun. Though I have to admit it’s a bit hard coming to work because I wake up at 5 in the morning, I’m at the office by 6:30 or 7. My work starts at 9 and ends at 6 and I get home by 8 because of the never ending traffic  so I barely have enough time to rest. The weather here is horrible, it feels like a 100 degrees every-freakin-day.

Aside from Bongga, I don’t think anyone from the office knows about my blog unless they viewed the link on my Facebook account. Oh well, site stats have been going down lately so I need more views hahaha.

Well anyway, it’s been one month since I started working, it’s been one month since I moved to manila, it’s been one month since my life changed and now I’m starting to come to terms with myself about leaving Baguio. No more complaining, no more feeling sorry for myself. I’m gonna suck it up so I can own today. Carpe diem and all that shit.

No comments: