Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vanessa Williams, a new Desperate Housewife

This just in! Vanessa Williams AKA Wilhelmina Slater will be joining the cast of Desperate Housewives next season. This was confirmed by Marc Cherry, creator of the show. She'll be one of the new villains of Wisteria Lane. Awesomeness!!!

Vanessa Williams was the main reason why I watched Ugly Betty and now that show is coming to an end, its great that I'll still have my fix of La Slater. Since Eddie Brit died on DH, I kinda stopped watching the show because it started going downhill but now I dont care if I have to watch all episodes of Desperate Housewives since Season 1 just to get back in the zone of Wisteria Lane. I can't wait for the new season of DH just so that I can see what they'll do to her character, I wanna see how they develop it, how mean she'll be, how funny she'll be.

She'll be the newest badass on trash TV! I hope she does one of the voiceovers during the start of an episode.

No comments: