Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Relaks, Puso Lang Yan, Malayo Sa Bituka

Because of a friends incessant posting and tagging on Facebook, I got curios as to what this hoopla was all about. I went to Yoshke's blog to read through the article.

Apparently, it's a planner. But not just any ordinary planner. Kinabog ang annual planner ng Starbucks hahaha.

Every year I buy a planner for the sake of it. I've also planned to get a Starbucks planner this year but I dont know how it looks like yet. Sana naman mas maganda siya kesa dun sa planner last year na mukhang binalutan lang ng felt paper.

But this changed my mind. Ayoko ko na ng Starbucks na planner. Masyadong common. Kaya eto nalang.

Di ko alam kung pano siya i-explain, so let these pictures say a thousand words nalang ano? Click on the images to get a closer look at them and to read kung ano yung mga nakasulat.

Ang cover ng mahiwang planner na to.

Ang babala ng planner para sa gagamit

Ang mga napaka-cute na month dividers at guess the movie ang drama.






Syempre dahil planner nga ito, may calendar din.

Ito ang LET GO MOVE ON Tracker  na hindi ko kinaya.
Ito ang instructions kung paano mamarkahan ang tracker.

Notepad kung san ka pwedeng mag scribble ng kung ano anong shit.


Love history.

I really love this page in the planner.

Ito naman ang not-so-subtle na contacts page.

Coupons na nakapagpangiti sa akin.

And of course, may horoscope din siya.

The planner costs around 350php and will be available by the end of this month. The distributors are Witty Will Save the World, Co. so just click on that link to go to their Facebook page.

I already told them that I'm gonna order two planners, one for me and one for Parker. Since mahilig magtravel itong si Parker at lagi din siyang busy, a planner should be able to help him sort things out specially with things he needs to finish at work and planning his trips.

I hope he likes it.

If you wanna order/reserve a planner, you can text them at 0906-465-21-91  and just tell them your name and how many would you want to order. Mention my blog too, I'm not getting a discount or anything but still, ipalaganap ninyo ang blog ko.

1 comment:

Lancelot said...

Apparently, it's a planner. But not just any ordinary planner. Kinabog ang annual planner ng Starbucks hahaha.

- this sounds family.. hahahaha!