Friday, November 26, 2010

Kimono Ken!

Thursday afternoon nang mag-bonding kami ni Mama kasi pumunta siya dito sa Manila a few days ago. Whenever my Mom comes to Manila, she makes it a point to eat Japanese food kasi walang Japanese Resto sa bayan ng San Fernando, La Union. 

My Mom said that this is the place where she normally goes to eat when she's around SM North Edsa. Thus, I give you, Kimono Ken.


Simple lang yung loob ng Resto but it's nice. The chairs are very big plus kahit Thursday ang daming kumakain nun. Maaga lang kasi kami dumating.

Comment lang ah, ang liit ng plate. As in. 

Me and my Mom. Buti nalang may front camera ang iPhone 4. Ang daling magpicture. 

 Miso soup and Sushi Moriawase.

Tofu Steak. 

Sukiyaki. this is the reason why my Mom loves eating here. In fairness masarap siya. I like. 

At ang hindi pwedeng mawala na Tonkatsu. I cannot eat in a Japanese Resto without ordering a plate of Tonkatsu.

Konti lang servings nila pero andami kasi naming na-order para sa amin ni Mama. Hindi nga namin naubos eh hahaha. Masarap yung food pero ang mahal.

It was a wonderful lunch. Nagkwentuhan kami ni Mama. Plus, I havent had Japanese food in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mum looks young and really cool!