Thursday, August 19, 2010

I.Am.Adam.

I'm vain because I change my shirt twice before leaving the house.
I gain weight and lose weight fast which kinda bugs me.
I'm an ass because I don't let you push me around.
I'm a liar because I won't tell you everything.
I'm stupid because sometimes I'm wrong.
I'm ugly because my face isn't perfect.
I'm annoying because I'm not chill enough.
I'm a loser because I'm not friends with your group.
I use people because I do what's best for me.
I'm fake because most of the time I'm happy.
I'm weird because I'm not like you.
I'm high-maintenance because I have good taste.
I'm controlling because I get mad sometimes.
I'm clingy because I like to be around people.
I'm greedy because I like to be satisfied.
I'm naive because I'm younger than you.
I'm odd because I don't wanna be normal.
I'm immature because I still watch Power Rangers.
I'm conceited because I'm proud of who I am.
I'm rude because my manners aren't perfect.
I'm insensitive because I'm as candid as they come.
I'm unappreciative because I don't praise you.
Don't try to tell me who I am because I already know.

*Inspired from something I read on Anne Maries' FB page.

1 comment:

kysthine said...

naku..everything is right..minsan it's so hard for us to accept who we really are..but you made it baks! pero may kulang..dapat nilagay mo..

" I'm complicated, because I choose complicated people" heheheheeh!may sense ba?parang wala...