Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Orange Orange Orange!

My room is now orange.

Pinapili ako ni Mama ng kulay. I chose orange. I've always wanted an orange room.

While finding the right tone for my wall.

First coat.

Final coat. Curtains back up and everything.



My cabinets were painted white. Because my cabinets are still wet and they smell like hell opening up, all of my shit are in the guest room. For the moment, I have my own walk in closet. Hehehe. The original color of my room was powder blue and I hated it. So now it's a color I like. I showed Parker the new color of my room thanks to Skype.

"It's not as bad as I imagined", sabi nya.

Wala lang. Shinare ko lang. 

2 comments:

ilovestevenash said...

Ah, kaya pala pagpasok ko sabi mo sakin "white and orange". Dahil pala ganun din color ng room mo. Love it!

kysthine said...

naku! ang orang nakakgana ng pagkain..ung mga fast food madalas orange ang color..eleganteng tingnan ung room mo...