Saturday, May 9, 2009

Desperate Housewives... Desperate enough...



Now that I’m on my summer vacation, I have time to do things I don’t usually do when I’m at school. One of them would be catching up on TV shows. Since I’m up all night every night (Insomnia) I get to watch re-runs. Lately, I’ve been hooked on watching Desperate Housewives. When this show was first released, I never really watched any of the episodes because Im not a fan of any of the cast. But because of my vacation with a mix of boredom I started watching it. At first, it wasn’t that interesting for me but as I kept on watching every night, I started to enjoy it. I even enjoy this more than I enjoy watching Sex and the City.

My favorite character would be Eva Longoria’s character Gabrielle Solis. I also like Susan who’s played by Teri Hatcher. I like the twists in the story and I also like how the story is presented. If im not mistaken, I started at season 3 or 4 so I might buy the DVD’s of the seasons that have been released. That is if I find any.

No comments: