Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back in the City of Pines temporarily

Im back in Baguio, the City of Pines but just for a few days. I only came here to fix my things because my mom is bringing home the things I dont need. It feels weird after being gone for about 2 months. The air, the people, the food. The biggest change is my place. I moved out of my old apartment before summer began because I dont see the need of paying 6grand for an apartment that I wont use. I moved to another place which a good friend rents. I got the spare room on the second floor. It fels weird coming home to a different one.

Seeing how Baguio is, makes me want to graduate even more. Dont take me wrong, I love Baguio City but I feel that I've had too much of it. Im used to the fast pace of the big city life. Here theres one mall, and a few shopping bistros. One or two really good restaurants and the rest are just typical. Well Im not used to this life. I came here to study and thats all that I intend to do. After I graduate from college, Im gonna pack my things and get out of here. Sure I made good, no scratch that, great friends here but that's not enough to make me stay.

A few years ago, when I was still living in the city, I dreamt of living the sweet simple life. I had a taste of it and now Im over it. Baguio is such a wonderfull place, but its not for me. I will do all it takes to graduate this year. I dont care what I have to do but I will do it. So thats that for now.

No comments: