Saturday, May 9, 2009

Common Conversation

*UPDATED*

I had to remove what was written here because it seems that my friend is mad at me because I am not texting her.

To (You know who you are),

If you're mad that I dont text or contact you then I am sorry. How many times do I have to tell you that I dont buy load unless I have to. I told you before I left Baguio that I dont really keep in communication when I'm on vacation. I do not know why you are mad just because I dont text. I am not in the mood for a fight because we have discussed this a million times and I thought we are past this. But it's ok. I'll try to understand. I'll call one of these days and hopefully you dont give me the silent treatment. I will be back in Baguio on the 23rd until the 27th. You can hit me all you want then.

No comments: