Tuesday, May 31, 2011

God Bless The Broken Road



I was watching this on YouTube when I noticed the comment's section. I was taken aback by one of the comments posted there.

"Thinking about using this for my wedding.

Thing is he and I were married before,for 17 years, then divorced and it's been about 17 years snce then.

Saw him for the first time in 15 years Labor Day Weekend. He said "I want my Wife Back". And I said "ok".

We plan to get married Dec. 20--our original wedding day, and what would have been our 35th anniversary if we'd stayed together all these years.
What do you think? Would this song be appropriate?"

I was speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.

Disney ain't got nothin' on that.

This has been one of my favorite songs. Listening to the melody and lyrics made me once dream of love and that the person meant for me is out there somewhere.


2 comments:

ilovestevenash said...

Love that song! Fave ko kasi ang Rascal Flatts. Maganda rin yung What Hurst the Most nila teh.. :)

ilovestevenash said...

Hurts*