Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 16


A picture of someone who inspires you.

Bookie aka Callboi.

Bookie inspires me to be a better writer. He's my idol when it comes to writing and he knows that.

I learned a lot of things from Bookie, but the most important thing I've learned from him is how to embrace my identity and that I should not be ashamed of who I am. When I was terrified of coming out, he was the one who assured me that things would be ok. He was right.

Yes, he was the first person I came out to and his immediate response was,

"I knew it! Because you blogged about Demi Lovato!"

By May 19, I would have known Bookie for 1 year already. Funny how I met him exactly one month after I started working.

People know Bookie as Bookie the blogger. I know Bookie as the man who has a heart as big as his brain and as warm as the sun.

On a lighter note, Buquir! Congratulations on the book! Dapat invited ako sa book launch ah :)

No comments: