Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hapadog

Today, my boss treated us for lunch. He bought us something called Hapadog. According to him, the owner is a good friend of his.

Hapadog and Coke for lunch
 I got something called a "temp-tation dog". It's a good thing they deliver. After about half an hour, the food was here.
Temp-tation Dog
I though it smelled weird at first but when I opened the box, I realized it was because they used Japanese ingredients to make 'em. It tastes really good and they're bigger than regular hotdogs.

Here are a few pictures of the other stuff they sell:

Miso Huuungry

Popeye's Dog

Temp-tation Dog

Californippon

Hapadog

H-Dawg

Ka-noodle My Dog

The Kat's Meow

Korokke Dog

Look's good eh? Might go there tonight or tomorrow. I really wanna try the Korokke Dog. I asked my boss how much do they cost, he gave me an estimate. Price's seem good enough.

Hapadog is  located at the Sky Garden in SM North Edsa. To check their full menu, you could check the Hapadog website. You could also visit their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter.

No comments: