Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wicked Fans!!!







I think I have died and gone to heaven or hell or Oz. Finally my long wait has arrived. NICOLE PARKER has taken on the role of Elphaba. I have been waiting for months for Nicole Parker to assume the role. I was browsing through youtube when I typed in "WICKED" and wouldn't you know it, Nicole Parkers name came up. She is much better than I expected. She's a mix of Shoshana Bean and Eden Espinosa. Right now I'm listening to her sing "The Wizard and I" and I love it. I also listened to her sing "Defying Gravity" and boy has she defied gravity. I will honestly sleep with a smile on my face. If you read back a few dozen posts you will see that I made an entry about nicole parker. I still stick by what I said that I LOVE NICOLE PARKER. She's a great actress and a great singer. For her to portray the role Idina Menzel originally played is wonderful. Here's a link of her singing Defying Gravity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDRj9jq7-c
Hope you wicked fans like it.

LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!!!


1 comment:

itsaharshworld said...

AHA! nicole parker!! i love mad tv!!! XD