Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Haunting of Molly Hartley


I watched this movie earlier today in the cinema. Funny thing was, it was a local cinema so there weren't that many people. It was the only cinema showing this movie. I sat in the Balcony and there were no people there. Literally. All the other movie watching people were downstairs. I was all by myself in the balcony (Yes I watch movies alone) watching this horror flick. Good thing I dont scare that easy with horror films.
Well the movie was a little boring except for the parts where Molly would breakdown and start hallucinating. This movie reminded me of the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". The only difference is that in this movie, Molly ascended into being the devil bitch and thats where the movie ended. I dont know if there's gonna be a part two though the ending did leave a hanging feeling to it.

No comments: