Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Movie Review time!!!

After my class I went directly to the mall since I knew that it was the Opening day of Transformers 2. I was surprised by the line of people who wanted to watch the movie. It was a weekday and the middle of the day. You dont expect to see that many people.

The movie was great. The story line was your typical Transformers plot. The special effects were amazing. The only comment I have is that there were too many Decepticons compared to the first movie so it was a little hard to keep track of them. Plus, the way that the PRIMES looked like reminded me a lot of the robots from the animated movie "Bionicle".

The way the movie ended suggests another sequel. Looking at how successful this movie is, another sequel isn't a bad idea.

No comments: