Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank you for the greetings

To those who greeted me on my birthday through SMS, E-mail, Facebook, Myspace, Multiply, and Friendster... THANK YOU SO MUCH. More specifically I wanna thank:

  • My Mom for giving me a laptop for my birthday and basically giving me everything I want.
  • My Dad who was the first person to greet me on my birthday.
  • Lyve for being the second person to greet me. Thank you for the support and the warm conversations we have.
  • Jackie my bestfriend for the 40-minute call just to greet me. Thank you for the 5 years. I love you and miss you Bes.
  • Sheryl/Red for remembering my birthday even if we havent seen each other for 6 years. I was literally shocked when she texted me.
  • Luke for giving me a copy of Stephanie J. Blocks album.
Also I would like to greet my good friend Darnell because we have the same birthday but he's one year older than me.

Again, thank you to all of my family and friends.

No comments: