Sunday, June 7, 2009

My TV Tuner

Since my mom took my computer (coz I have a laptop and I dont need a desktop anymore) I had to remove my PC's TV Tuner since she wont use it. Im wondering what I'll do with it since I've only used it 4 or 5 times. Well that was money well spent. A week or two after I bought the TV Tuner, my mom gave me a TV to use in my apartment in Baguio thus rendering the TV Tuner useless. Too bad I cant use it on my laptop. It had really cool features but what I really loved about it was its TiVo-like functions. If I dont sell it, I'll just keep if for future use If I decide to get another desktop.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

commenting back!

i actually have all the international recordings of wicked. XDDD i just don't ever listen to them due to my inability to speak another language!