Sunday, June 7, 2009

David Burnham's Album

Can anyone please tell me where I can find this album? It's David Burnham's self-titled album. It features him singing "As Long As You're Mine" with Eden Espinosa. It's SO HARD to find this album.I cant find it in torrent sites or even in limewire. I know there's someone out there with this album so please help me find it. So far the only songs I have from this album are "As Long As You're Mine"and "Flight". He has this really soothing tenor voice. He got good revies for this album. Check it out here.


Track list:

1. Moon River
2. Someone To Fall Back On
3. As Long As You're Mine
4. Gypsy In My Soul
5. Muddy Water
6. Flight
7. Love To Me
8. Maria
9. I Wish I Were In Love Again
10. When You WIsh Upon A Star/A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
11. Close Every Door
12. The Prayer
13. Smile

No comments: