Friday, August 26, 2011

Cebu-Bohol Trip 5: Bohol Day Tour

Parker and I got up really early the next day because the driver was at the hotel at before 8.

Ang aga ni kuya promise.

The car we got was a Revo and the driver was named Nicholas.

I'll ask Parker if he has the contact number because the driver was really good.

He was a really good tourist guide, he was very patient with us, and he took us to so many places.

It was worth the amount we paid.

Since this is about the places we went to, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Hanging Bridge

This was literally a bridge made out of bamboo hanging over a river.

Crossing the bridge costs 10php.

Its good for about the first 3 minutes.

And then it gets boring.



Tarsier Sanctuary

Walang entrance fee ang Tarsier Sanctuary but you had to make a "donation".

These furry creatures are the cutest things I've ever seen.

Dedma na amoy kambing sila. Parang ang sarap dumukot ng isa at itakbo.

Just look at their beady eyes.




Chocolate Hills

It's true what they say, this place is unbelievably beautiful.

But the 217 flight of stairs I had to walk just to get to the top for a good view was unbelievably exhausting.


Sensya na kung nakasimangot ako dito, ang sakit sa mata ng sikat ng araw eh.

Plus I had to climb those damn stairs so medyo haggardness ako at this point.


Ang ganda diba? Ang sarap din ng hangin dito.

Fresh na fresh.

Nakaka rejuvinate.



Butterfly Sanctuary

The butterfly sanctuary tour was short but educational.

This is probably the gayest I could be in a picture.




Nothing special.

On to the next.



Albuquerque Python 

Parker wanted to see the Python for some reason.

Kaya ayun, dinala kami ni kuya sa lugar kung nasan yung python.


While Parker was busy admiring the python, I was watching the monkey.

When Parker came up to me, I learned something new.

Takot pala sa unggoy si Parker.


Baclayon Church

Apparently, this church is quite the tourist spot in Bohol. It's centuries old and it happens to be one of the oldest churches in the Philippines.

Its beautiful though. The church was built using coral stone.

Nakakatawa kasi bawal ang skimpy or revealing clothes. Kahit sando bawal kaya pag papasok ka at nahahalayan sila sa suot mo, bibigyan ka nila ng sarong na ipangtatakip mo sa katawan mo.

Nasan kaya ang mga prayle nung nandun kami? Kaloka.






I find it ironic that I'm an atheist but I like going to churches when Im on vacation.

Does that mean I swing both ways?!

Anyway, next blog post will be about the Loboc River Cruise.

(to be continued)

No comments: