Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some stuff I bought today



I haven't had a Quickly for a long time. I was so tired and thirsty after a whole day of walking. First I went to 'The Annex' after that I went to SM North Edsa and watched 'Knowing' (awesome movie by the way) then I walked around 'The Block' then I went to Trinoma then back to SM North Edsa. They're all close to each other but the heat was killing me so I decided to buy a drink from Quickly. Thats one of their bestsellers I think its Choco Loco Taro or something like that. It's better than Zagu. I hope they open a branch in SM Baguio (yeah right).



And since I'm getting hooked on drawing, I bought a couple of books or magazines (whatever you call these) on how to draw manga. They're not that expensive so I bought 5. Hopefully they can help me get better at drawing. I also bought a sasuke keychain for Zeke and a sakura keychain for Marilyve.



No comments: