Saturday, April 18, 2009

I finally have the WICKED NOVEL!!!



I have been looking for this book for a very long time. Given my obsession with Wicked and all. I've been to literally dozens of major bookstores looking for this book but none of them had it. Then by some weird twister of fate, I passed by 'Fully Booked' at Trinoma and wouldn't you believe it, they had this copy. And whats great is, its the original cover art. Its the original cover of the book. Ever since they released the book with the same cover of the musical this version has become rare and do you guys know how rare it is to find this in this country?! I am so happy right now that I look like I slept with a hanger in my mouth. And to top it off, it was their last copy. I was lucky enough to buy it. Sure I paid a buttload of cash for it but its all worth it. On my next visit Im gonna buy their copy of 'Son of a Witch' and 'A Lion Among Men'.

No comments: