Friday, December 27, 2013

Noche Buena 2013


For Noche Buena, I decided to invite some friends over since it was just me and my friend, Cora, at the house. Oh yeah, Cora has been living with me for a while now. It's very Will and Grace of us.

My mom is in La Union and my dad is in Ilocos and I didn't want to brave the swarm of people travelling during the holidays.

Cora and I spent the whole afternoon cooking and preparing food. As usual, I went a little crazy and we ended up with too much food considering most of our guests came after midnight because they spent Noche Buena with their own families first.


Basically, these are the same people I spent New Years eve with last year and just like last year, we had so much fun. Wala kaming ginawa kundi kumain, magtawanan and para sa aming mga sunog-baga, magyosi.


I used to complain about the things missing in my life, but now I realize, I have all I could ask for.

Good food shared with good friends makes the perfect holiday party for me.

Sana next Christmas, ganito ulit kasaya.

No comments: