Monday, December 16, 2013

Macbook Pro Case


Dahil sa mahal ang Macbook at naprapraning ako every time na ginagamit ko, I decided to buy a case for it.

For things like this, I usually check Sulit.com.ph for suppliers since kuripot ako haha.

I found someone who sells plastic shells for Macbooks. I called the number on his ad and I asked him a few questions about the cases. He was very polite and accommodating, in fairness. He asked me the model number of my Macbook para sure daw na tamang case ang madala niya. We decided to meet on a Thursday.

Originally, I only wanted to buy the orange case but when I saw the blue one, I wanted it as well. Alam niyo naman ako, impulsive buyer haha. It looks pretty diba?

The price on his Sulit Ad is 780php and the case comes with a keyboard protector and dust plugs. Not bad narin ah. CLICK HERE TO CHECK HIS AD.

He sells Clear (Trasparent) and Matte (Semi-Transparent) cases for the Unibody Macbook White, Macbook Pro and Macbook Air. The available colors are: Red, Orange, Yellow, Aqua Blue, Royal Blue, Lavender, Black, Gray and Mint Green.

If you want to buy from him, you can reach him at 0922-3167-238.

Try niyong humingi ng discount, malay ninyo, magbigay :)

Oh and pag bibili kayo, sabihin niyo nakita niyo sa blog ko yung info. Malay ninyo, bigyan ako ng discount pag bumili ako ulit haha. Tulungan ha! Alam na!

Yun lang naman. Natuwa ako sa case. The quality is pretty good and it snap-fits into the macbook. The keyboard cover/protector serves it purpose plus it makes my keyboard look really purrty. At least ngayon, hindi na ako napaparanoid everytime ilapag ko somewhere yung Macbook. Ang mahal eh. Magalusan na ako, wag lang yung Macbook. Char!

Note: This is not a sponsored/paid post. I really liked the product kaya nagpost ako. Again, yun lang po :)

No comments: