Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone!


Hello ladies, gentlemen, gentlemen who also like gentlemen, and everyone else in between. It's the most wonderful time of the year again! Socks are hung by the chimney (or stairs) with care and half of people are stinking drunk.

I would like to greet each and everyone of you who still read my blog, a very Merry Christmas!

Now, I know I'm not exactly religious or anything but I admit that I love the tradition that is Christmas. Plus, I love the gifts I receive every year :)

I've had some really crappy Christmases in the past but this year was amazing. It was the best, I would say. I'm very thankful of all the blessing and crap I received this year. I have a stable job (I'll be celebrating my 4th year with the company in a few months), I have amazing friends and some amazing family members who continue to love and support my every whim, I smoke a pack of cigs a day but I'm still healthy as a horse, I still have you, my readers who try to understand why I don't post as often as I used to, and I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me despite my gaping flaws.

I no longer ask for what's missing in my life. I have all I could ask for.

May your days be merry and bright. I bid all of you, a goodnight.

Love,

Adam, The Holiday Hoe :)

No comments: