Monday, September 10, 2012

On a Rainy Evening in the Island


"Where do you wanna eat dinner?" He asked.

"Uhhmm... I wanna try those eat all you can seafood places here if we can find one." I answered.

We walked around the island and finally found a place near Victory Divers.

They had meat and seafood. Perfect, I thought.

We got a table outside the restaurant so I could smoke, it's a good thing that even if the place was packed, the waiter managed to get us a table.

We were enjoying our dinner when it started to drizzle.

The waiter moved us to another table.

The drizzle turned to rain.

We were still eating.

The rain turned to a storm.

Oh shit.

We were stuck at the restaurant.

I told Gregory that we could just run to the hotel since it wasn't that far.

He didn't want to because he didn't want to get wet by the rain.

We got another serving of clams and mussels.

The rain wasn't stopping and we were at the restaurant for about two hours already.

He finally gave in and said we should make a run for it.

We stepped out in the rain.

He grabbed my left hand and we started to run.

I could feel the cold rain and strong wind on my skin as we were running.

We managed to make it back to the hotel.

And his hand was still holding mine.

From the restaurant, we braved the rain and made it back to the hotel.

And the entire time, he never let go of my hand. :D

No comments: