Monday, September 10, 2012

Boracay!

As a surprise-spur-of-the-moment-trip-thing, Gregory and I went to Boracay back in July. Yes I know, it's suuuuuper late and it took me forever to post this but I will explain in another blogpost why it took me this long and where the hell have I been.

Our flight was scheduled to leave at 5:20 in the morning so I stayed at their house the night before. His sister offered to take us to the airport but on our way there, we kinda got lost so we reached the airport 15 minutes before 5AM. So to make a long story short, we weren't allowed to board our flight because the check-in thingy was already closed.

I was not happy about that. We re-booked our flight and had to pay an extra 2k. I left Gregory in the check-in counter to go smoke outside because I was upset for missing our flight.


After a few minutes, I called him up and asked where he was. He said he was still at the check in counter waiting for me because he wont be able to check in without me.

"Don't leave me again like that ah" he said looking at me with those puppy dog eyes. 

I felt bad for leaving him there. I completely forgot that he can't check us both in. I have to be there for the entire thing. 

So our flight was re-booked and we got our tickets. From a 5:20AM flight, we booked the next which was at 11:45AM. So what did we do the whole time we were at the airport?

Take pictures and magkulitan :D



Almost all of the pictures had him in them so for obvious reasons, I can't post them YET. 

Anyway, we finally managed to board the plane. We were both very sleepy. Because of the rain, our flight was delayed for about an hour and a half and the entire time, we were just sitting inside the plane.

Here I am getting annoyed.

We reached Kalibo Airport at around 2pm or something and we managed to find a van to take use to Caticlan port. 

After a missed flight, a re-booked flight that was delayed, a 2 hour van ride and a 20 minute boat ride, we finally reached the island of Boracay.



We stayed at this place called Bonzai Resort which was located in Station 2. An officemate of mine who frequents Bora suggested we stay there because it's affordable and close to the beach. True enough, the place was better than what we expected.


We walked around the island for the rest of the day.

No comments: