Monday, September 10, 2012

Around The Island

After the rain and shit on our first day, we woke up the next day and the winds were a bit strong so the wind catchers were put up in all the establishments by the beach.



People were still by the beach despite the strong winds.


We found this really tiny sand castle. Apparently, building sandcastles are no longer allowed in Bora. Not sure if this is true though.



Gregory wanted coffee so we went to 'Real Coffee'. As luck would have it, this was the place that sold the calamansi muffins. I've heard about them but I didn't know where they were sold.


In fairness, it was really good. It costs 45php a piece. Gregory loved these muffins. He was tempted to buy more.


Gregory wanted coffee but when he saw that they had Ginger Tea on the menu, he ordered that instead.


D-Mall which was filled with foreigners.



There's me, answering e-mails on my BlackBerry. Taray. Work mode while waiting for lunch :)


 For lunch, we went to Nigi Nigi Nu Noos Restaurant to sample their seafood platter.



We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around station 2 and 3.



Of course, I had to bring my poi and start zipping when the sun started to set.






For dinner, we went to this Mongolian Deli place and we were planning to go to the bars but I had a migraine attack so we went back to the hotel so I could rest. I guess it was okay because when we were on our way back to the hotel, the rain started to pour again.

Despite the rain, migraine and shit, it was a fun day.

No comments: