Monday, April 11, 2011

New Toy!!!

When the iPad first came out i fell in love with it because it looked so promising. I passed by the apple store and played with it and to be honest I was a bit disappointed. Siguro dahil narin sa iPhone ko kaya I didnt find it special. I just thought of it as a bigger iPod Touch.

More tablets came out. One of them was the Galaxy Tab. I did not find it spectacular. But that all changed one faithful day when I passed by Globe and played with their galaxy tab. I immediately fell in love with it. More so that with the iPad.

Now lo and behold, I finally have it.


It comes with the bare necessities like the usb cable, headphones and charger. Nothing extraordinary and the headset feels cheap but I like the headset because they're earbuds. Just the way I like 'em.


And the Tablet itself. I can't get enough of it. I love the fact that it's not too big or too small. It fit perfectly in my hand and using it as an ebook reader is such a joy,


 At dahil burara ako, kelangan ng case to protect the screen.The case doubles as a stand as well.

I've read tons of reviews about it and majority of them are good. The only complains I see are that it doesn't have that many games. Fine by me since I have more than enough on my iPhone.

It costs around the same price of an iPad but I like the features of this because I have more freedom to do what I want with it.

I'll make a full review after one week.

For full specs of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, click here.

So screw you iPad, I love my tab. :)

3 comments:

Francine Morete said...

nice post!!! congratulations!!! =)

Litnik said...

Cool item! Looking forward to your review! I am thinking about getting an iTouch vs Galaxy tab. Your thoughts?

Adam said...

Portability, itouch without a doubt. Multifuntionality, Galaxy Tab. The music player of both are good, the thing with the galacy tab is that its much easier to put music in and the speakers are pretty good.