Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 01


A picture of yourself with ten facts about you.

1. I usually buy 2 or 3 shirts of the same design but with different colors.
2. I love pandas and koalas.
3. I read very fast.
4. Jollibee peach-mango pies are my guilty pleasure.
5. I'm a proud Ilocano.
6. I love the cold and the rain.
7. I'm a textbook narcissist. I fall perfectly into the stereotype.
8. I can read in French but I have trouble speaking it.
9. Most of my friends have the same first impression of me. Mukha daw akong high-maintenance at suplado.
10. I have trust issues so if you lie to me or niloko mo ako kahit minsan lang, goodluck.

And those are ten facts about me.

1 day down, 29 days to go.

1 comment:

Matt said...

why do i fantasize about you? haiii. all the good men are taken. anyway, goodluck! :))