Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone. Im sorry for my lack of posts, I'll make it up to you in the coming days.

I know I've been quite the Grinch and because of that, I've realized that no matter how far I am from the people I love, I know that in their own way they miss me and that there are people around me who love and care for me just as equally.

So greetings. Here we go.

To my Mom, thank you for the gift and for everything you have given me the past 22 years. I love you so much and I hope you're having a blast there in Cali.

To my Dad. Thank you. You already know why. I miss you and I will see you on summer.

To my relatives in Ilocos, thank you for making my trip so special and memorable. I miss every second of it and I cannot wait to go back there.

To my family in Baguio, Merry Christmas to all of you. I miss you all dearly.

To my bestfriends, Jackie, Lyve, and Darnell. Nasan ang gift ko? hehe. I love you all and I hope you're having a great time this Christmas eve.

To my close friends at work, I need not mention any names, thank you for being my family here in Manila. The past 9 months have been a huge adjustment period for me and I would have had a hard time if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

To my readers, thank you for all the love and support. I promise to keep on blogging para di kayo magsawa.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

2 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

aaawwww.. happy holidays, adam

ilovestevenash said...

Merry Christmas, Anton! :)